I am a complimentary therapist with a passion for horses and personal wellbeing. I build relationships and facilitate personal growth with a holistic approach.
I have worked in client facing environments for the past 25 years. My experience ranges from Managing in a Global corporation to setting up and running a small SME business of my own. Whether it was insurance or eyetracking, events or marketing, management or massage, my passion has always been to inspire and motivate the people around me and give them the opportunity to believe in themselves and flourish. Whilst working in a corporate environment I retrained and began practicing in various massage techniques, fulfilling my need for my own wellbeing and nurturing that of others.
My passion and curiosity for horses has evolved sincechildhood, with dreams of owning and competing my own horse. Having achieved this, qualifying as an instructor and continuing my learning in Equine massage, I have now embarked on a journey of development and embracing my own self awareness through Equine Facilitated Coaching. The power and presence of the horse is so pure and thisexperiential approach to learning is reflective, honest and transformational. The coaching insight the horses provide is intuitive & natural, enabling a compassionate and enlightening experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc Equine Science
- Complementary Therapist with ITEC qualifications in:Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Sports Massage, Hopi Ear Candles
- Reiki I & II
- The Academy of On-Site Massage – Seated Massage
- Equinology – Equine Body Worker
- British Horse Society Assistant Instructor / BHS Stage 3 Coach in Complete Horsemanship
- HND Equine Management – Distinction
- Equine Facilitated Coach – ongoing
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring – ongoing